This dialog allows you to edit the parameters and their oscillators. It typically operates on the document, but it can also operate on the crossfader inputs or mix, or the master offsets; see edit selection. To show or hide the dialog, use View/Parameters or Shift+P. The dialog consists of a two-dimensional table, containing one row for each parameter. The columns are described below.
- Value Slider
- This slider allows you to quickly change the parameter, but it also limits the parameter to a preset range. To enter values outside that range, use the value edit box instead (see below).
- This edit box is useful for entering specific parameter values, or values that are beyond the range of the value slider.
- This drop-list allows you to specify the type of waveform that the parameter's oscillator uses.
- This edit box allows you to specify the amplitude of the parameter's oscillator. Both amplitude and frequency must be non-zero for the oscillator to have any effect.
- This edit box allows you to specify the frequency of the parameter's oscillator, in Hertz. Negative values are not permitted. Both amplitude and frequency must be non-zero for the oscillator to have any effect.
- Pulse Width
- When the waveform is "Pulse", this edit box allows you to specify the pulse width, ranging from 0 to 1. At .5, the result is identical to a square wave.