Pause freeze-frames the animation. To pause, select Window/Pause or press Space. To resume animating, select Window/Pause or press Space again.
While paused, no rings are born or die, the crossfader and oscillators are frozen, and editing parameters has no effect. The features that do work while paused are listed below. Note that these restrictions also apply to Snapshot Mode, which is an extension of pause.
- The origin can be repositioned, using Drag Origin mode.
- The mirror effect can be turned on or off.
- The fill, outline, and X-ray effects can be inverted; note that these effects can only be toggled for the whole image at once, not on a ring-by-ring basis.
- The zoom can be adjusted, via the Zoom slider in the Master dialog, or MIDI; note that zooming via the mouse is NOT supported.
- The image colors can be adjusted via Rotate Hue or Invert Color. The hue can also be rotated in smaller increments via MIDI; note that hue rotation via the mouse is NOT supported.